0

Its Never Late.

Posted by matsan on Monday, January 30, 2012
Rasullullah s.a.w always said,its never been to late to change,to seek for Allah,to taubat.
He always said,even with good niat,Allah always will be there to guide,to open the path for us.

Always have faith on HIM,no matter what consequence you may think we will go through.

For u,
Let me be far from u.I'll do because i already do.
U already knew my intention even honestly i didn't even knew u very well just like u think i do.
Because i want the mysterious to be solve when i with u..Yes i do..
It will never be the future if we didn't plan and let Allah there in our plan.
May the time come,InsyaAllah.


For u,
I'm not perfect as u.
From the start,i knew its u..
because u help me to find the truth,the truth in Islam,the truth in only the One,Allah.
Allah always be there for us,that's the truth.

Your akhlak
Your deen
Your personality

Just let me be there
Its never be early and its never be late.

Take a good care muslimah.
Istikharah,always.
U know where to find me.
Wassalam.


**im sorry for the english education ;)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 -KeHiDuPaN- All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.