0

PaRentS...

Posted by matsan on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Aslmualaikum...

Sometimes we made a mistake...
Sometimes we become someone else...
Someone that no one could understand...
Selfish,rude,arrogant,angry....
But we actually didnt mean to do it...
Why dont we ask their forgiveness??

Mom,Dad...
Please forgive me...~~
I know i always do a wrong things...
Mom,Dad...
U know,sometimes i think about myself...
When i lonely,u always there for me..
When i need someone to talk,u always there to hear me..
U works so hard,just because for ur children live...
Damn!!
Why we as their child never realize that??

P/s: before u sleep,think about it...Ask for their forgiveness...Bukan time raya je....
When they sleeps,look right into their face...See how tired they that we as their children could not imagine...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 -KeHiDuPaN- All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.